On this episode of The Modern Artrepreneur, host Chris Eaton reviews a handful of well known online “self publishers,” from Issuu to Booktango to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, briefly discussing their offerings, merits, and fees. He also briefly ponders the “no middle man” approach and gets some advice from his friend, Ben Mehl.
- Relisten to Episode 1: The Modern Artrepreneur and Episode 4: Storytelling Has Many Forms
- Issuu Digital Printing Platform
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
- Surviving New Jersey by Ben Mehl on Amazon
- Subscribe to The Modern Artrepreneur on iTunes!
- The Mystery Tin Blog
- Follow Christopher Eaton on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook